1) Pepper spray, when deployed indoors, affects EVERYONE in the room. No exceptions.
2) Offenders are much more amenable to correcting their behavior when one is carrying a 3lb, 14inch tray-slot bar.
3) It is impossible for an offender to hang himself by knotting a sheet onto a door at shoulder height then draping said sheet around his neck.
4) Offenders get their feelings hurt when you call them drama queens and take their sheets away from them.
5) G2 offenders (low custody level) cry like cub scouts with skinned knees when you write them up for mouthing off in front of a trainee.
6) The phrase "No rec for you" is very gratifying.